Monday, June 7, 2010

my semester break...

my past few days im just go out n hang out with frenz ,shoppingla..karok la.wyg la..then now..xtau nk wat apa lg..planned actually nk blaja wat cup cakes tp,mls la plak..then lanned also to go driving class but..also malas.hmmm...what happen to me...

a few minutes bfore i publish this entry...my hp ringing in RED HOT CHILLIS mode....

my conversation with LAU :

Lau : hia dear
Me : hi
Lau : Where ru nw? (same questions)
Me : in the Caffin
Lau : What?!!...u gonna to die
Me : yup..coz really boring with yr question tats is same questions everyday....im home nw
Lau : so, go out la?
Me : give me money n i want go to SPA
Lau : hehehe..so, u should married me la..i give everything
Me : crazy old men...hahaha
Lau : hahaha

hmmmm.....actually..im really boring...stay in the square house..hmmm..i dont want to go out...some times need rest in release my mind..sometimes it much better then go out...

No comments:

Post a Comment